This has to be my most favourite homemade cleaner I have made to date.Once I tried the homemade shower cleaner I knew I’d found “the one”.
Its fantastic.We have clear shower doors and chrome fittings and every product I tried would either leave it streaky or smelt like it was about to melt your nostril hairs it was so strong.
This is inexpensive and it works.I now keep a sponge soap dispenser in the shower so after we shower we clean the inside of the shower door and chrome accessories and every 3rd day I clean the outside of the shower door.Now it sparkles I can see inside and out perfectly and it just makes me smile.
What you going to need
- White Spirit Vinegar
- Dishwashing Liquid – I absolutely love this one (see photo from @woolworths, its cheaper than the popular brand every household uses and frankly i can stand the smell.
- Spray bottle / Sponge soap Dispenser
What you need to do
- Heat up 250mls of vinegar in the microwave for one minute
- Pour it into the spray bottle
- Then pour in 250mls of dishwashing liquard
- Give it a good shake and thats it!!
- Use when needed
As you can see the ratios to vinegar and dishwashing liquid are = parts so it doesn’t have to be 250mls of each as you might have a bigger or smaller bottle than I have.
If you do make this homemade shower cleaner I’d love to hear from you.Do you absolutely love it as much as I do?