I’m slowly coming out of this blogger hibernation.Actually our Telkom was down for most of the month (Torture) and has been on and off since May.
I thought Id take baby steps and ease myself back into my favourite hobby…..blogging.
I love sharing my special finds with you and this is a quickie:
Tupperware Wipes/Tissue Dispensers
We have had our two for a month now and I’m really impressed!
- It has done exactly what it says it does – its airtight so the wipes stay moist for as long as they are in there, and I actually remove them from the original packaging the wipes come in.
- Its pretty – I love pretty – Who doesn’t?
- Its fits perfect the boys backpack and perfect when traveling lite (meaning when I throw 2 nappies and the wipes into my handbag).
- We get asked all the time as to where we got it as everyone that sees it loves it.
- The price isn’t scary.
Besides using the Wipes Dispenser along side nappies (diapers) I figured they ideal for the following:
- The extra one I got will be attached with double-sided tape and will live close to the fridge or on the side of the fridge.Its use – it will house my old dry wipes that I will be reviving with tea tree oil and diluted with enough water to make the perfectly moist again.Perfect for wiping down any bottles and goodies that will be returning to the fridge after use.
- Ideal to be kept close to your homework station or arts and crafts area for the kids to wipe their hands.
- Leave one in the car for your tissues.
There are two sizes as you can see:
Where to get it from:
We all know a Tupperware lady – mine is Terry Roux (082 718 8206) residing in the South of Johannesburg.
If you need to find a Tupperware Consultant in your area – click on this link for contact details.
Let me know what you think.