So, its begun……My babies school careers.
Little guy is going to our local primary school and Little Man will be going to a special needs school.
Tomorrow the school will be hosting a Meet-and-Greet Orientation type party for the 1st Graders.They will be introduced to their teacher’s and shown to their classrooms thereafter they will have a little party.
I wanted them to both have something special – something that I made, something that says (even if its just for me)”mommy thought of you and how (tears) this is such a big day in your little life (and more tears)”.
I spent a very long time on a very simple design for the Iron On but – its all made with love.(I’m still getting used to the program)
What do you need:
- A4 Iron On sheet of Transfer Paper (I used TRIBE – bought a packet of 10 at PNA for R123.99)
- Iron and Ironing Boar
- A white t-shirt (I got mine from Pick n Pay Clothing for R29.99)
- Printer – Or take your Iron On paper to the closest printing shop like a Postnet or Minuteman Press
What you need to do:
- Print out the PDF in colour on Iron on Paper
- Warm the iron
- Face the printed side face down on the shirt and iron really well
- allow to cool
- Remove the top film of the iron on paper
And that’s it – you done
An inexpensive shirt made especially for their special day and it only got R40.29 ($3.50)
Footnote: for photo details step-by-steps on the above see my previous tutorial here: